LADY ANNE'S TRADITIONAL YOGA & MORE - PASSING ON THE GOOD STUFF @ Yoga Sanctuary
RSS

YOGA SANCTUARY
Yoga Sanctuary of Health and Wellness
YOGA STUDIO
powered by

My Blog

Opening Yoga Studio

Opened the Yoga Studio Nov 1 and left a week later to a sister / mom gathering back East.  After getting back, had some nice gatherings with food and fun.  Things are going nicely with much more to come.  Stay tuned for workshops and events!  Stay well and fit during the holidays.  (and come in for 2-3 sessions of Yoga a week)  I'm offering a special of unlimited Yoga till 2013 for $60 .  Make a nice gift as well.

12 Comments to Opening Yoga Studio:

Comments RSS
laser eye surgery sydney on Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:59 PM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me. Thanks a lot.

custom argumentative essay on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:42 AM
Things are going nicely with much more to come. Stay tuned for workshops and events! Stay well and fit during the holidays.

help writing a essay on Monday, May 27, 2013 1:41 AM

Sylvester1997 on Monday, May 27, 2013 9:56 PM

Thanks for this excellent article. one other problem needs to have is that that a majority of nike air max 2011 mens could be equipped with a the vamp that permits several girls right now there interests to buy. nowadays usually there are some Nike air maxchanged the the Dynamic Flywire and decorate with lace that area attract the girls ��s attention and also love make a feeding on saleroom.

rolex watches on Thursday, June 27, 2013 11:51 PM
Patek Philippe Ref. 5722G Nautilus Watch

soccer accessories for kids on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:58 AM
New 2011 MLS team Vancouver Whitecaps have revealed their new home jersey that they will wear throughout their debut 2011 season. The launch also revealed the Canadian team’s new brand and logo.

rush my essay reviews on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:26 AM
After getting dorsum, had share stunning gatherings by nutriment accompanyings gaiety. Incidents are going nicely among numerous another to happen. Linger tuned for buys over circumstances! Tarry well plus caress whereas the villas.

car wheel stops on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:13 AM
Opened the Yoga Studio Nov 1 and left a week later to a sister / mom gathering back East. After getting back, had some nice gatherings with food and fun.

essay penguins on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:29 AM
This page is very informative and fun to read about week event. I appreciated what you have done here. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. I am always searching for informative information like this.

Cannabis Seeds on Monday, August 18, 2014 6:50 AM
We quiet the mind & focus on our inner power, with breath and appreciation of daily blessings. Join our affordable community sessions or book private sessions at the studio or even your own home.

car insurance quotes on Friday, September 26, 2014 4:26 AM
My Yoga trainer helped me lose weight and get more flexible with Yoga and stronger with weights and workout. I'm sight impaired and Anne was so patient with me, she's very encouraging.

fake rolex on Thursday, October 09, 2014 2:26 AM
This report ended up being truly handy My husband and i now have incorporated several extremely important details